Thumbnails can be created in any existing folder or a new folder, and you can identify them clearly by adding a prefix or suffix to their filename. If you're an image-processing enthusiast, you'll enjoy having a choice of eleven resampling filters for the best possible results. You can convert small batches of images inside Windows Explorer from the File menu or with a right-click of the mouse, display thumbnails in your browser, and even take advantage of command-line switches to generate thumbnails seamlessly from other programs. You can also save your thumbnails to a Web page using a HTML template that you can easily customize to create your own layouts, and there's helpful documentation that includes full instructions and some useful tips.
* Scale images up or down in batches
* Eleven resampling filters, including Bicubic and Lanczos3
* Sharpen soft images from digital cameras
* Real-time preview of target image and its file size
* Supports the JPEG 2000 image format
* Preserves EXIF data in JPEG images
* Supports lossless JPEG rotation
* Free software producing quality results
Easy Thumbnails is a genuine freeware product that will not annoy you with advertising, intrusive spyware components or nag screens. It comes from the developers of the award-winning NoteTab text editors.
# Software Freeware
Thanks for download..:D