Install a guest book (Shoutbox / guestbook) on a blog is quite sizeable important, because the guest book this is one of the means to interact have between a blog with the blog visitors. With pajangnya in the guest book in the blog, so visitors can fill out his heart about the blog you made, that the contents of a guest book this is a compliment can vary, the question, just fraudulent, or there is also criticism of the content of your blog , and thus with the variations that make life better so we live.
How do I get a guest book. Very easy to get it, you live in the search for a search engine such as google or yahoo, please type the words free or free Shoutbox guestbook on the search engine each site, then in a few seconds it will appear in tens the site guest book before, you live click and try see-see. But to save time you search, so here I will directly address the site to give the guest book that lumayan servers and rarely have the http://www.shoutmix.com down. To do you please follow the following steps:
1. As always you must first list by clicking any posts Get One noe, free>>, or any posts by clicking Sign Up, please write your data on your form that you have provided.
2. If you have registered, and on the receipt so shoutmix member, please login with your id you
3. In the column entitled Style, click the menu appearance.
4. Please click on the pull and down menu next to any posts in the Load From preset to set the display guest book, please select the appropriate desire with you. If you have finished click Save Settings.
5. To get the HTML code of your Shoutbox, please click Use Shoutbox under the Quick Start menu
6. Click on any posts Place Shoutbox web page. Contents Shoutbox width and height of the desired
7. Copy all the HTML code in the text area that is under Generated Codes, in the program and save your Notepad
8. Click Log out in the top of your screen to exit the page shoutmix you. Please close the site.
To place the HTML code Shoutbox earlier on your blog, please follow the steps below.
For bloggers with a classic template:
1. Log in first to blogger.com with your id
2. Click the Template
3. Click Edit HTML
4. Paste the HTML code Shoutbox you have a copy of the notepad in place before you want
5. For details, I take the example shoubox mine, to stay put in your browser click Edit and select Find (on this page) .. How write the word guest book and click find, then we will immediately take it to any posts in it. If you have met before any posts please paste the HTML code Shoutbox it.
6. Click the Preview button to see the changes that we make.
7. If you are a match with the earlier changes, click Save Template Changes
Few Clue, to Shoutbox in accordance with the size of your sidebar width, you can resize the width of the Shoutbox or higher, you can change the number living Width (for wide) and Height (for high) from the HTML code in the Shoutbox.
For the new Blogger:
1. Please login with your id
2. Click the Layout
3. Click Page Element
4. Click Add a Page Element
6. Write the title on your form Shoutbox title. Example: my guest book, or a guestbook, or whatever you like
7. Copy and paste the HTML code in your Shoutbox form Content
8. Click the Save Changes
9. Drag & Drop element that you have made earlier in places like the
10. Press the button Save